SPARE PARTS NETWORK
All parts have a 30 day unlimited kilometre parts warranty on most used mechanical parts.
All EXTENDED WARRANTIES may be negotiated at Point of Sale. Warranties are for private use only. (Commercials, taxis and modified use are excluded)
If there is a problem with an engine/gearbox that you have purchased from Spare Parts Network, please call SPN immediately. If there are early signs of malfunction, it is the customers responsibility to cease operation and report immediately. Continued use will void warranty. DO NOT DISMANTLE ANY ASSEMBLY such as diffs, engines and gearboxes. Warranty is valid if part is intact only.
We do not accept returns of specialty orders or cut sections.
TO PREVENT WARRANTY BEING VOIDED YOU MUST READ AND ACCEPT THE FOLLOWING.
- All claims must be accompanied with an SPN tax invoice/receipt
- Part must be complete and not dismantled or tampered with
- We do not cover claims that have been caused by the following
- Incorrect or insufficient oils or fluids
- Improper installation or application of part
- Overheating or heat tab being removed
- Accidental damage, misuse or overloading
- Unauthorised repairs or lack of proper maintenance
- Modifications or non-original use will not be covered by warranty
All pre-installation requirements will be documented on your invoice.
- Parts returned are only accepted if in same condition as sold and within 30 days
- Parts must be returned with an SPN tax invoice/receipt.
- SPN will not be responsible for labour/towing costs, loss of income or downtime that may be a consequence from the use of sold parts.
- Panels are to be inspected by customer before altering, painting, fitting. It is up to the customer ensure correct make, model and body type is given.
- For parts returned that are no longer required or ordered incorrectly, freight will not be refunded and a restocking fee may apply
- Turbos are guaranteed to work at start up only
- Limit of liability will not exceed the original purchase cost of goods sold
- All repairs made WITHOUT the consent of SPN will be the responsibility of the customer
- We are not responsible for any verbal or implied representations
- SPN reserves the right to exchange, repair or replace any goods covered by warranty
ACCEPTANCE OF CONDITIONS OF SALE
The above conditions of sale establish the agreement between our customers and SPARE PARTS NETWORK. Accepting delivery of goods in accordance with our invoice is acknowledgement of the above conditions of sale.